Wednesday 30 September 2015

Christmas Musical Notes....

Hi folks... No real technique for today's Creative Expressions Design Team project I'm afraid.

Just several Die Cuts strategically placed to produce something I'm quite proud of.. Was going to add some words or a sentiment , but I think it's well left alone at this stage, unless I reconsider that is!!!
So, I'll give you a little step by step, although I'm sure you don't need one, just so you know what Creative Expressions goodies I've used, in case you fancy giving it a go yourself...

So, we start off with the Kalini Musical Notes Die (CO724245),

the Kalini Treble Clef Die (CO724246)

and the Sue Wilson Finishing Touches Die, Laurel Leaves (CED1437)...

As I said, all I have done for this week’s project is to strategically place these Die cuts onto my base card,

highlighting the Treble Clef image,

and adding an element of colour using the Creative Expressions Pine Cone Embellishments...

Well, it says Christmas to me, and seeing as a family member has already laid claim to it, that's another one done off of my list!!!!
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy..

6 comments:

  1. Morning Andy, I really do like this card today, it looks stunning, I managed to get some of the pine cones so I am going to have a go myself, not got the music dies but have something similar, thanks for the inspiration.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Andy - it looks stunning in real life. The gold & pearl CS looks so elegant and the pine cones give just the right splash of colour.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully elegant card with just enough colour to keep if from being bland/boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card, you could us it for more than one occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andy.

    I think this is a lovely card for it's clean simplicity. This will be one I will copy, lol. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete