Wednesday 15 July 2015

Making good use....

.... of a few left over’s for this week’s Creative Expressions Design Team projects...

Hi folks.. Following on from last week’s project, I had a few backgrounds left over which were too nice to not use, or put to one side and get lost in the ether!

So, with the addition of a couple of the new Sue Wilson Christmas 2015 Dies, I hope you'll agree that I've put them to good use?!

This Black and Brown combo was just crying out to be used.

So, with the addition of the Three Wise Men Striplet Die

it almost creates a desert background for them!

And this Aqua/Blue background

works so well with the Snowflake Striplet...
Last week’s post will give you a step by step guide on how to achieve something similar yourself if you fancy giving this technique a little try!

Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy.

Sue Wilson Festive Collection Die - CED3038 Wise Men Mini Striplet
Sue Wilson Festive Collection Die - CED3036 Snowflake Mini Striplet
Alcohol Inks
Alcohol Blending Solution

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andy

    Such a lovely background technique, must have a go at this.

    Big hugs
    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are stunning Andy. The technique you shared last week opens up such opportunities to create these unique backgrounds that make the perfect setting for so many things.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm new to your blog, but just felt I had to say how lovely these 2 cards are! I've got quite a few alcohol inks so I might have to give this a go. Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy, Just love your use of the mini striplets die. I retail CE products and have posted your card and blog link on my facebook page - Cards of Distinction. Keep up the imaginative designing. Best wishes Karen

    ReplyDelete