Wednesday 24 June 2015

A friend for all seasons

Hi folks.. A rather quick project for this weeks Creative Expressions Design Team post.
I usually like to take my time thinking about what I'm going to do (and then changing my mind and going in a completely different direction) but with quite a few time constraints this week I've had to stick with the original plan which was to incorporate the "Seasons" sentiment into the project the best way that I could..

So, here we go! Each panel represents a different season, and has been coloured with Mica Powder, Lilac for Spring, Pink for Summer, Moss for Autumn and Blue for Winter..
Way outside my colour comfort zone, but sometimes you have to give these things a go!
Hope you like the idea and concept behind this project if not the actual project its self.. I'm still sitting on the fence with this one!
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Andy and I love the way that lovely ribbon brings all the colours together.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card-love the different colours for each season.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete