Wednesday 18 February 2015

It's all about the shoes.... apparently!!!!

Hi folks.. Today's Creative Expressions Design Team Post is in stark contrast to last week’s project...

In fact, I had no idea of where I was actually going with it!! And although it's not my best work, and with a tighter deadline than usual, I'm afraid its ganna have to do...
That said, I guess the contrast from last week’s work shows the diversity of the goodies Creative Expressions have given us to play with this Month...
Back to normal for next week’s project though, I can promise it will be a doozie!! Well, I think so anyway..
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon
Andy..

1 comment:

  1. B&W always gives a very classy finish to a card Andy.
    This card is very different from your previous one but that is a good thing.
    Love the bow and the patchwork.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete