Wednesday 11 February 2015

A Little "Playtime"

Hi folks... Creative Expressions Design Team post time again!!
With lots of new releases by Creative Expressions by way of the new Sue Wilson Dies, I have been somewhat distracted "playing" to focus on any one thing!!

However, I have completed this week's sample incorporating February's Stamps "with" some of my playtime creations...
One of the things that has distracted me the most are the new Weaving Dies.. I saw a project on Sue's Blog, but wasn't sure how the effect was created, although I knew it was done with the Weaving Dies.. Perhaps I should have investigated further to see if there was a tutorial!!

Anyhoo, a little playtime has resulted in me finding "my" way of achieving the result!! Very effective me thinks...
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.


4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Andy. Love the colour and all the texture.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy,gorgeous card as if I am out in the garden !to cold yet 😁😁 take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy,
    Your Card is Truly Stunning I Love The Fabulous Colours
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely stunning. I LOVE the colours and dies (mind you, I love all of Sue Wilson's dies, they are beautiful).
    I found one video on the weaving dies, thought I'd bookmarked it but obviously not as I can't find it again.
    Best wishes, Rose

    ReplyDelete