Wednesday 21 January 2015

Paws for thought...

Hi folks... When I received January's set of Design Team goodies from Creative Expressions way back at the beginning of December,

straight away I had in mind this Scrapbook page featuring Hollister...

One of the sayings on the set of sentiments is "Dogs leave paw prints on our hearts". Which, as a dog owner, I know only too well...

The reason I knew I was going to use this sentiment at some point is because; having taken lots of pictures of Holly over the years I recall one of her early adventures whilst in the shop where she grabbed a bottle of StazOn re-inker, had a little chew on it, as puppies do, and hey presto we have Blue Paws!!!

I know, she looks very innocent,

but believe me, she knows how to lay it on very thick when she needs too!!! Love her to bits regardless though!!

Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, these photos take me back - she was so much smaller then. Beautiful LO Andy and the use of the sentiment to decorate the page works really well.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete