Wednesday 10 December 2014

Time for a cuppa....

Hi folks... Last but one post for the Creative Expressions Design Team for this year before we take a little break..

This Month's Stamps revolve around food and drink.. Now, although I admit I like a little tipple every now and then! my biggest addiction is to Tea! Hands up, I admit it, I'm a right old Teapot!! Although I have lost count of the amount of cuppas that have gone cold whilst I have been crafting, defo need one of those thermal cup things... Santa, please take note!!
And what's the best thing to go with your cuppa? Biscuits of course....

But with today's project, no one needs to know where your stash is hidden, even though it might be right under their nose on your craft desk...

I've made a few of these "Hidden Books" before and am always blown away by the results.. They really do look as like authentic old books....

Now, I'm not going to bore you with a full step by step tutorial today, more than anything because I will be doing these in a Gilding Lesson in the New Year, still have to confirm the date, but it will be an all day'er on a Saturday in January.. So look out on the website for the release of our new lessons.

Apart from the fact that you will defo be making some of these books, I can assure you that there will be Biscuits on hand too! (hidden or otherwise)...

Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon
Andy.

Ingredients used;
Creative Expressions Gilding Wax - Graceful Peach
Creative Expressions Gilding Wax - Graceful Mint
Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilitie Folder - Labels 34 (E3D-016)
Spellbinders Die - Labels 34 (S4-416)

4 comments:

  1. Count me in for the lesson - I love how this box/book has turned out. The perfect hide-away for some munchies LOL
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely , Well Done !
    and thank you for sharing .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andy, wow that really does look like an old book, I would love to attend the day when you are demonstrating it. So long as the weather is ok I am happy to drive to I quess HQ.
    X Ros H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete