Wednesday 26 November 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

Hi folks... No, don't worry... You haven't dropped off to sleep and woken up 37 days later and missed Christmas and New Years Eve 2014 altogether!! It's just the title I've given to today’s post which consists of this week’s Creative Expressions Design Team Project...
It's the last one to feature their Dancing Stamps...., as I have new goodies to play with for my December projects....

So, New Years Day Luncheon che Pinnacles will have a Strictly Come Dancing theme... Well, it is being held at Joanne's (Sister) house... Her house, her rules....

So, we have crackers for the Men in the family

and for the ladies......

And for a very special lady.... Yes, even Holly the Dog has her own New Year Cracker.....

Well, like everyone else in the family, she has a Christmas Day cracker too...
In fact, I think I am all Cream Crackered out!!!
I hope you've enjoyed this Month’s Creative Expressions Design Team Posts and that they have given you some inspo to put your Stamps to good use?
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

4 comments:

  1. The New Year crackers look stunning Andy.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! your crackers are stunning.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are so pretty, will you be doing a tutorial? Also can I ask what the gorgeous die is that you have used on the sides?
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I will get round to doing a tutorial in the near future... The Dies used for the embellishments on the sides are a mixture of bits and bobs.. On the Red Ones the Die is a Sue Wilson Poinsettia with a pre made greenery from Crafts Too.. For the Silver ones I have used a Dees Distinctively Poinsettia Die teamed up with the Sue Wilson Ivy Die. Hope that helps..

    ReplyDelete