Thursday 30 October 2014

Pretty in.... erm... Blue....

Although I am working on a Pink version...
Hi folks..... Another sample for Saturday's Demonstration Day here at Pinnacles...

From other bits and bobs that I've posted recently, you may have guessed my colour theme this year is Blue, although not exclusively!
I've teamed this one up with some of the Pearlescent Pan Pastels...

I hope you can notice the holly stamp is stamped both in the negative AND the positive?

I say negative first because in all sense and purpose, it is a negative stamp, but to get a positive out of it too is just an added bonus..

I'll be sharing with you how to do this on Saturday....
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy.

Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions - CED3008 Classic Poinsettia
Do Not Open Tag - XCU 503929
Sizzix - Holiday Greens (658759)
JustRite Holly Swirl Cling Background Stamp (02068)
Pearlescent Pan Pastel - Blue
White Coarse Pearl Medium for Pan Pastels

1 comment:

  1. WOW...this is stunning Andy. What a lovely card.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete