Tuesday 8 July 2014

So, its been a while.....

Hi folks... So, it's been a while since I've uploaded anything.. I have been making, honest!, just nothing to really write home about!!
But today's offering should make up for it!? It's allowed me to use one of my current fave products, Texture Shimmer Paste....

Initially in it's intended use with a Mask etc, but also something a little bit "out of the box"..

For all of you crafters out there who have run out of ideas for your Silicone Moulds,

try filling them with some of the Shimmer Paste.

Admittedly, it took a GOOD 24hrs to dry.. But worth the wait me thinks!!?

Oh the possibilities!!!
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy.

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea. Love the card Andy.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you made you give me some idea thank you for your inspiration x

    ReplyDelete