Tuesday 4 February 2014

Happy Birthday Paul....

Hi folks... Well, I nearly made the ultimate crafter's "no, no" yesterday!! Was on the verge of actually going out and "BUYING" a card!!
It's Paul's (B-I-L) Birthday today, and a combination of lack of time and lack of inspiration, left me with almost no other choice... However, I did knuckle down to finally get something done..

It's not my best work, but then again, he's not a crafter and wouldn't have the foggiest as to what went into it!! I've left a little idea of his age by the time on the clock.. And no, he's not 74!!!
Happy Birthday Paul, hope you enjoy your day.
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fabulous birthday Paul.

    Andy, I love the cog detail in the centre of the clock - is it part of the clock die?

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Toni, the centre is connected to the rest of the Die and it cuts out all together..

    ReplyDelete