Thursday 6 February 2014

A little bit oversized!!...

Hi folks.... I don't know about you, but I never really know what I am about to make next. Sure, I have some sort of idea, but then boom! we go off in another crafting tangent!
That's what's happened with today's effort!!

It started off with just the Mr & Mrs Die in the centre, and then whollop! a die here, an embossing folder there and hey presto it is now a 10" card!!
Well, it will certainly stand out from the crowd..
Only thing is, I think it needs some scaffolding to make it stand up!!!
Off to play on a more practical size today..
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy

2 comments:

  1. White on white with a touch of silver is a fab combo - love all the texture & interest that you have created.

    I think the design would make a super cover for a wedding album or guest book.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a book cover out of it would be ideal Toni...

    ReplyDelete