Tuesday 3 December 2013

Lacey Snowflake......

Hi folks.. Our new Lacey Tiers Die is taking a bit of a beating at the moment...

It doesn't scream "Christmas"!

but I can certainly see a Snowflake in there somewhere, sort of.....
And I'm sure it will have other potential uses when I finally take my "Christmas Head" off!!
I've teamed it up with one of the Tonic Verso Dies which sets it off even more.... And, OH Yes, different colour combos are on their way...
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

JustRite/Spellbinders Die - AG-04395 Lacey Tiers
Tonic Studios
396e Decorative Bow Rings

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Andy - so elegant.

    I don't think Santa is going to manage this fabulous die for me so I had better start saving the pennies as this is most def on my wish-list.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exquisite. I love white on white. Seem I need this die cut,lol. Thanks for sharing. Jan.

    ReplyDelete