Sunday 15 September 2013

Happy Birthday Dad...

... Hi folks... I love September... Why? Because in our family, it's Birthday Month.. We have the Shops 10th Birthday coming up, Mums Birthday is in a few days, Nanny Iris would have been 83 this year at the end of the Month, MY Birthday is just around the corner..
and today, we celebrate my Dads Birthday..

and here's the card I made for him..
He has always been a practical man and can turn his hand to anything, although we haven't let him loose on card making just yet!! but I'm sure it would be a doddle for him..
Each year it gets harder and harder to come up with an idea for his Birthday card, but this year I think I've cracked it!! Trying to encompass a few of his skills in wood and metal...

This project really had me reminiscing, anyone else remember Professor Yaffle from Bagpuss?
"Happy Birthday" Pops, hope you enjoy your day xx.
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

1 comment:

  1. What a super card Andy - I'm sure your Dad will love it.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete