Saturday 11 May 2013

Guilded Clock Face...

Hi Folks... I've Been having a little play this week with Gilding Flakes as I prepare for our lessons next week using them..
I think they have huge potential and can be used in several different ways, which I will be sharing with you over the next few posts...

For this project I have used the Gilding Flakes with both Flitter Glu and Adhesive sheets to adhere them to the Clock Face and the Clock Itself, although I think I could have used another colour on the clock hands to differentiate them from the clock!!
But still, the overall look is quite effective..

A bit like Big Ben (I know, Big Ben is the Bell, not the clock!)....
Thanks for checking us out. See you soon. Andy.

Gilding Flakes:
Variegated Red, Copper Thunder

Dies:
Cheery Lynn Large Sunflower Doily (DL181)
Spellbinders Classic Circles

Clock & Hands: Tando Creative

Flitter Glu, Double Sided Adhesive Sheet

2 comments:

  1. That is a fab clock face Andy. I think the effect would look super on a real clock too.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very cool effect - but how many layers of cardstock and intricate are there? Looks like loads lol!

    ReplyDelete