Thursday 16 May 2013

Anniversary in Teal...

Hi folks.. So, here we go, back on track with my "planned" post...
For this one, I have chosen a "Teal" colour theme as I had card stock, Crushed Ribbon and Gems which matched almost exactly!! The only thing that I didn't have to match this project was some Blue'ish Gilding Flakes? Do they actually make them?? I guess there must be some about, as some of the mixed pots of Gilding Flakes we have, such as "Copper Thunder", have a Blue'ish tinge to them!! Rather than pick out the Blue bits specifically, I went with the Copper Thunder as a whole! Which, I suppose gives a nice contrast in the Butterflies wings rather than it all merging into the same "Blueness"!?
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy.

Dies:
Memory Box - Vivienne Butterfly (98265)
Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish (B117), Happy (B226), Anniversary (B243)

Gilding Flakes - Copper Thunder

2 comments:

  1. Lovely effect Andy. The die cut butterflies really stand out well against the coppery gilding flakes. Fab card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete