Wednesday 10 April 2013

Clean and Simple....


Hi Folks. A nice clean and simple one for you today.. Back in February when we had our first lessons using the Pan's, I ended up with a (BIG) pile of semi completed samples.. So, now I'm trying to make them into actual projects!!
This one uses the original "Lakeside Cove" set of stamps I had to play with, although for those who have seen my desk recently know that I now have a lot more sets to keep me occupied!!
I have teamed it up with the Spellbinders D-Lite Die, Flourish Trim (S2-005). Although it is one of Spellbinders smaller dies, joining it together has made it suitable for using on a much bigger project. The card is actually an 8" x 8" matt!!
There we go, another "par example" for the 27th's Pan's Demo.
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy.

1 comment:

  1. The plain square matts work really well on these scenes and I think the wider white matt near to the image helps to create the effect of a frame or window to look out of.

    Fab card Andy.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete