Wednesday 25 July 2012

Where do you get yours?

...Inspiration that is!... This was a simple little pic I took outside the shop yesterday morning!!
The bunting has been up since the Jubilee celebrations back in June and is set to stay at least until after the Olympics.. The thing is, it used to be RED, White and Blue. But I think with all of the rain we have had recently and now this wonderful warm sunshine, the Red has been washed, or bleached away!! Leaving a lovely Blue and White contrast against the clear Blue Sky... So, this is what inspired me for today's project...
And where will you get your next bit of inspo from? Thanks for checking us out and have a great day.. See you soon. Andy..

3 comments:

  1. Lovely clean lines on this one Andy - super card.

    There is a hint of pink to some of the bunting when you see it in real life but I think the blue/white look actually looks pretty good.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get my inspiration from people like you whose work I enjoy looking at and finding out just how you did it.
    Love the card, a great interpretation of your vision from the flags.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andy
    I was looking at the bunting this morning and wondering why there were two white to each blue Pennant. It never dawned on me that the red had faded~~~der!!! Loved Mum's class with the Aluminium Can.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete