Friday 11 November 2011

Keeping it simple...

Hi Blogland... I just wanted to share with you a couple of very quick and simple cards I made recently..Apart from the drying time for the Glossy Accents they are very quick and simple to do.I started off by stamping my Tree image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.I then coloured parts of each image using my Cool Grey #1 Copic Pen and then glazed each tree with Glossy Accents.Once they were dry I cut them outand mounted them onto my base card to which I had added a strip of complementary "Tartan" card stockand a simple Peel Off..It was so effective on the White card stock that I just had to give it a go on Black card stock.This time stamping the image using Adirondack Snow Cap White Ink.Then glazing with Glossy Accents.Once dry they were cut outand then mounted onto my base card using the same "Tartan" card stock as I used on the White version.Both versions are quick, simple, elegant and very effective me thinks! Although the White one is probably my fave..
Have a great weekend everyone... and thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

1 comment:

  1. The monotone of these cards is very effective Andy. Both versions are fab but the first one has got to be my favourite.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete