Saturday 15 October 2011

Christmas Poinsettia....

Hi Blogland.. A very cold start to the weekend here.. Just how October should be!!, But, that does depends on where you are in the world and what you are use too I guess..
Just getting ready to watch the Rugby this morning.. C'mon Wales...Today I wanted to share with you a quick and simple card I made as a sample for our lesson this week here at Pinnacles which was "Have a Black & White Christmas..So, obviously I made it in Black & White too.I started off by cutting out and embossing 3 full sets of the Spellbinders Poinsettia Creations Die (S5-055) in Red card stock and the largest of the Dies in Green card stock.Layering them together and adding a gem in the middle of each full Poinsettia.These looked great and very realistic, but needed some Christmas sparkle...Before being applied to a prepared Side Stepper Card...
See, I said it was quick and simple....
Have a great weekend and thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cards!!! I love the traditional coloured Poinsettias, but the black and white ones make a lovely change. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both versions Andy and I know everyone in the shop was loving them too as those dies were flying off the wall at a rate of knots.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super quick and easy but oh what a statement they make, love all versions of the card.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete