Friday 23 September 2011

Santa's little helper.....

Hi Everyone. See, I said it wouldn't be too long before I was back! Although I don't want to set a precedent!!I've been lucky enough to have a chance to play with some of Lindsay Mason's stamps before she comes to visit us on the 09th October for our Demo Day with her..
Now, I've done a bit of stamping in my time and am always a bit dubious when using a new stamp, and in particular a resin or polymer clay (clear) stamp, as you can never be quite sure if they will bleed or even bead the ink when applied to your card stock. I have been disappointed on many occasions..
However, I am pleased to say that these stamps ink up and stamp rather darn well in my opinion!Which makes the colouring and glazing of the image much more pleasurable..This Elf image is from Lindsay's Stamp Set "Have an Elfy Christmas" (PICSA6260) and comes with not One but Two cute little characters and some Sentiments..Once the image was dry, I matt and layered it with some Red Mirror card and some White card stockbefore mounting it on to my base card and then adding a whopping great big ribbon to finish the card off...This was such a fun image to play around with that I have made a few more samples which I will share with you in the next few posts...
Thanks for checking us out & see you soon.
Andy.

2 comments:

  1. Super card Andy - love those PPs and the image is just waaaaaay too cute.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that stamp, your card is divine, love it, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete