Tuesday 27 September 2011

Santa's little helper par deux!!

Hi Everyone. Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using the other image from the Lindsay Mason Stamp set "Have an Elfy Christmas".
Both characters in the set are great, but this one has to be my favorite.. If nothing else because he looks like he's as drunk as a skunk!! Me thinks he has been enjoying the Christmas Spirit a little too much..So, that's what I decided to do with him on this card.Firstly, I stamped, coloured and glazed himand then cut him outso that I could prop him up against my wall card stock.I then punched out some bottle shapes,coloured them in with a Copic Pen (Mignoette YG11)and then glazed them with some Glossy Accents.Positioning them around him so it looked like he had had a few!!..
I also wanted him to look as though he had stumbled out of the "Santa's Workshop" Christmas party so I decided to make a pub sign.I cut one of the shapes from the Spellbinders Large Labels Nestabilitie Setsand added my text using Peel Offs,before applying it to my card to which I had already added a shape cut from the Spellbinders Elegant Posts S5-032 to form my pub sign..
Looks like someone had a very good time at the crimbo party!!
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy.

5 comments:

  1. I love it Andy and the sign is just the perfect finishing touch.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it. Methinks you've done this too well Andy ....voice of experience an'allthat. Hmmm!

    Rene xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant card. Love the scene you created, the bottles are great and the pub sign really finishes it off.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL this is adorable, want one, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete