Thursday 19 May 2011

Have you missed me??

Did you even know that I had gone?? Hi Blogland. Well, for the past two weeks I have been lazing in the sun in Lanzarote...For those who may not know where this is, it is one of the Canary Islands located just off of the coast of North/West Africa...It was definitely time for me to take some R & R...and it was great just to chill out a bitand relaxin some great surroundings for a while...But, like always, the sun has to set (corny reference I know!) on a holiday and I am now back home in the UK refreshed and ready to get some work done....So, here we go with another, "very simple" card for the guys, it is my first day back after all!!I printed my image from one of the Mickey character ranges from Charmed Cards & Crafts. Of course it was coloured with Copic Pens and Glazed with Glossy Accents before being mounted onto some Black Mirror card.We recently had a delivery of some papers by Theresa Collins and one of the papers was of Guitars which would work perfectly with the stamped and colored image. So I added a piece to the base of a prepared twisted easel card, adding a piece of Black mirror card as the top layer.Positioning the stamped image on the front before sticking it down to see how it all fitted togetherand also to make sure it would fit in an envelope.To continue the musical theme for this project I cut out a large and a small Treble Clef using the Marianne Creatables Music (LR0167) die in Gold Mirror card and applied them to the project to finish it off...It's good to be back, so now time to get down stairs and play with some more of the new stuff which has arrived whilst I have been away...
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon...
Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Andy...how could we not miss you. It has seemed so strange having Joanne sitting at your desk at the back of the shop.

    Super card for you to start back with.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete