Friday 6 May 2011

Dance like no one's watching...

Hi everyone... I think most people like monochromatic looking project, so over the next couple of posts I'll be sharing with you a couple I have made... Monochromatic can be tint, tone or shade of the same colour.. So don't limit yourself to just Black and White..That said, I did!!!I cut my frame shape using the Marianne Creatables die Doily Square (LR0169) in some White card stock through the Cuttlebug. I then cut in Black Mirror card the Marianne Creatables Ballerina 2 (LR0166).These were put to one side whilst I prepared my base card.I cut a square of Black Mirror card 5" x 5" and punched around the card using the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set French Scroll.I added a square of White card stock,and then another layer of the Black Mirror cardbefore applying it to my base card.Applied the framefollowed by the Ballerina..Black and White is such a striking contrast in colour, what would it look like in White and Black?? Find out in our next post...
Thanks for checking us out..
See you soon.
Andy.

4 comments:

  1. B&W always looks good. This card has a lovely classic elegance to it.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and so eye catching. Love the look of the doily that's not a die I have seen before.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning! It's always so nice to see gentlemen be a part of the crafting world.

    ReplyDelete