Tuesday 10 May 2011

Dance like no one's watching part 2

Hi Blogland... I hope you had a good weekend...
Today I wanted to share with your another monochromatic project. In my last post I did Black and White,and today I'm doing White and Black...I cut out my shape using the Marianne Creatables die Doily Circle (LR0168) in some pearlised Black card stock. I also cut out the Marianne Creatables Ballerina 1 (LR0165) in some White card stock.I prepared my base card by cutting a piece of White card stock 5" x 5" and punching around it using the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set Bubble Bath...I added a matt of Blackand then White card stock to the centre of the squarebefore adding it to my base card.I then added the doily circleand the Ballerina image...Very difficult to choose a favorite between the two.. I'll leave that up to you...
Have a great week and thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

2 comments:

  1. Another great card Andy - think this one just has the edge for me...

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, more spending! I love that Martha Stewart punch, so will add it to my growing collection . . .

    As always lovely cards, thank you for sharing Andy

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete