Monday 1 November 2010

And the winner is....


Hi Everyone. Today is the day I reveal the winner of my October Blog Candy for the Pink Journey Cricut Cartridge......And the lucky winner, drawn at random is..........
Um Bugging, which I believe is you Lillie!!! Take a look at her amazing Blog, so inspirational..
So, Congratulations Lillie, Just contact me at pinncras@btconnect.com with your delivery details and the cartridge will be winging it's way to you..
Well done to everyone who left comments to be in with a chance of this candy, there will be more chances to win soon...
I'm back tomorrow with a new Cuttlebug Blogspot Design Team challenge, so see you all then..
Have a great day..
Andy.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I am elated Andy, I can't believe I won. Thank you so much for the awesome blog candy. It will certainly get put to good use, as I make a lot of cards for Breast Cancer Survivors, just found out two of my friends have been diagnosed with this dreaded disease. Many thanks again Andy.

    Hugz,xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! LILLIE!!!!! She's been wanting that cart forever! You're a sweetie, Andy! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to our DT sis miss lillie....glad you won :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lillie, enjoy.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete