Tuesday 15 June 2010

More Red & White....

Hi Blogland, I hope things are well with you? So, today continues with the Red & White theme, as England are still in the World Cup, Just!!
I said in my last post that I thought the States would need a little bit of luck, and they certainly got that by way of our Goal Keeper!!! Anyway, we are still there and have all to play for.. So, bring on Algeria on Friday!!So here we are with Today's project..I cut out a few rectangle mats of card stock in Red and White and embossed the top White piece using the Jules Jewels Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.I then cut out squares of card stock, and again embossed the top piece of card.Then, from a sheet of Holographic Butterflies,I turned one over and attached a foam pad.Leave the backing on the foam pad and dust the sticky side of the peel off with an anti static bag. This will de tack the peel off allowing you to apply it to your project without it sticking to everything.Remove the backing of the foam pad and apply it to your project.Finishing off with the Martha Stewart Pop Up Butterfly Punch down one side..
I actually did this card in a few different colours as it is very quick to do..Always up for a challenge I received a comment from Yvette in response to my last post. Yvette is Dutch but lives in England, and she challenged me to make a project in Orange, the Dutch national colours.. You've got to admire a nation that can carry off orange, so here it is Yvette... "Heel succes Nederland" I hope that's right?
Have a great day everyone, and thanks for checking us out..
See you soon.
Andy.

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is an absolutely fabulous card. I love it.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful cards Andy.

    Don't get me started on our goalie...grrrrrr!

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!!! love the layering!!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andy

    Well as always very inspirational, I love the freshness of the card. Well done yet again keep then coming.

    Love from Lyn (wed)

    ReplyDelete