Tuesday 13 April 2010

You don't know what you've got..

til it's gone.. The Internet that is.. Hey blogland.. Last week we lost a cable here at Barleylands, well not so much lost more stolen (allegedly), no telephone, no credit card machine, no e:mail and no t'internet! It's all back up and running now but when these little things we take for granted on a day to day basis are not there, boy do you miss em..
Anyway, back up and running means I can Blog again..So here is today's project.
Back in February at our Punch Demonstration I promised to share with you the measurements used for the Martha Stewart Corner Punches if you wanted to use them as a circle.. Well, here is the next instalment, this time using the Daisy Corner.You will need a 4 1/4" circledivided into 8 equal sections.Line the centre of the Punch up with one of the lines.Repeat this process all of the way around the circle until the inner shape is cut out from the outside frame.Glue the shape back onto the outside frame, off setting it slightly. I also added a little bit of bling to the centre of each of the Daisy's.Now, I'm not a paper stroker like some, (you know who I'm talking about..) but I do know a quality piece of 12 x 12 when I see one, and we have just taken delivery of some, I don't like to use the word, but, "STUNNING" Best Creations 12 x 12 card stock, and this piece suited the Daisy image pretty well, pick up the Creamy Orangey colour perfectly..Lastly, I mounted the Daisy image onto some foam pads and applied it to the card, applying a sentiment to finish off the card.. Now who to give it too.. Emmm I already have a recipient in mind...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs Harrison...
Thanks for checking us out..
See you soon
Pinnacles.

3 comments:

  1. So frustrating isn't it Andy.

    Love the card...oh, and what's wrong with a bit of paper stroking? all part of the fun of papercrafts LOL

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! Andy, that is lovely and sooooo much a Mrs Harrison card! She will love it. You also have me running to see if I have that corner punch as I've been having a bit of a senior moment and now have to bring a list with me to Pinnacle!! Or it might be I have too many .. nahh!!

    Always love the delights you turn out with the punches. And that paper looks abfab too. Well done and thanks for the 'recipe'. Seeya soon.

    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely! How about a Get Well Card? ;)

    ReplyDelete