Monday 25 January 2010

Happy Birthday! with a cherry on top.

Hi Blogland, how are you all doing today? I just wanted to share with you some cards which were made in our Copic and ProMarker lesson on Saturday..I love how this first one came out, evoking memories of more sunny days!! It's raining and cold here at the moment! The bright colours really do lift you I think.. This one is a bit more vintage.. I think I'm going through a bit of a Green phase at the moment, the colour just seemed to work perfectly with the image I guess..As some of you may be aware, the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Winter 2010 trade show is going on in Anaheim, California at the moment! This is where craft producers launch many of their new products and tempt us with their latest ranges.. So over the next few posts I would like to share with you some of the newest products making their way onto the shelves. The Slice goes HANDS FREE
Click here to see a video of the Hands Free Slice Machine in action...
That's right folks! I said HANDS FREE..Due Spring 2010...
Now, you know I love my Cricut! and one of the things that holds me back from using my Slice machine more is the fact that I have to hold it down to cut.. mmm, well, not anymore! You'll soon be able to purchase a collar and mat which holds your Slice machine in place so that you don't have too.. How cool is that!!?? Watch this space and I'll let you know when they are available for us to order and when they are coming in..
Check back soon for more updates from CHA.. There are amazing things coming out for the Cuttlebug!!, Spellbinder Nestabilities and Shapes and of course the Cricut.. Thanks for checking us out..
See you soon..
Pinnacles.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooo lots of new goodies to look forward to.

    Andy, thanks for a great class on Saturday...I've been playing with my pens ever since LOL

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete