Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!!!


Hi Everyone, well here we are in 2010 the first day of a new decade.. Are you a Twenty Ten person or a Two Thousand and Ten person?? Me! I'm a Two Thousand and Ten kinda guy... and what do we call this decade? We've had the noughties I guess the next Ten Years must be the teens?? Oh well, Happy New Year to you all..As it's the First of the Month, you know what that means?? That's right BLOG CANDY time.
And the winner, drawn at random is .... missteejay... Now, I know that is you Toni, so well done and congratulations... What a great start to the crafting year for you.. Your goodies will be waiting in the shop ready to collect on your next visit....
I've got several Birthdays to prepare for in January so keep on checking back to see all the up and coming projects...
Until next time, thanks for checking us out and see you soon..
Pinnacles...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...what a lovely start to 2010 - thank you so much.

    With regard to what/how you call this first year of the new decade...my brain tells me it is two thousand & ten but I find it easier to say twenty ten - we'll have to see what I'm calling it in a few weeks time LOL

    See you at the weekend

    Here's to a fabulous 2010

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete